FIM Synchronization service
- Issue 1
- In some cases, the Exchange configuration options on the Active Directory Management Agent do not appear. These options will now always be visible even if Exchange is not detected in the source directory.
- Issue 2
- When Exchange post-processing PowerShell cmdlets are run during export on the Active Directory Management Agent, the host process can stop for many reasons. In this case, the Active Directory Management Agent continues the export but does not try to run the Exchange cmdlets. With the changed behavior in this fix, the export run is now stopped so that the process can be restarted from where it ended.
- Issue 3
- The Synchronization service crashes in certain scenarios when references to newly created objects are exported into ECMA2 Connector (also known as "reference retry").
- Issue 4
- An ECMA1/XMA with call-based export crashes the Synchronization service. This problem occurs in some scenarios in which the following conditions are true:
- Reference attributes are constantly rejected by the target directory.
- The Synchronization service is trying to determine which value is causing the problem. It does this by trying to export a multivalued reference attribute as several individual changes (known as "fourth pass reference retry").
- Issue 5
- A full import might be stuck at the "Completing-Obsoletions" stage if the obsoletion of an object cascades into the obsoletion of related objects.
FIM service and portal
- Issue 1
- If a user who has access to advanced pages for a group (typically, an administrator) made a change to the object in this view, the group would contain invalid members. If the user was trying to delete the group, the system would be in a state in which no additional requests could be processed.
尚、HotFix を適用した後、Syncronization Service で拡張エージェント（ECMA1/ECMA2）を使っている場合に「stopped-extension-dll-load」エラーが出る場合があるので、その場合はちゃんと MIISServer.exe.config ファイルの dependentAssembly セクションを編集して正しいアセンブリのバージョンを参照するように設定してあげる必要があります。
しかし、機械翻訳の「Forefront ユーザー マネージャー 2010 R2」ってやめてほしいですねｌ。